Stampin’ Up! Stamps: Summer Afternoon Hostess Set (w-126425/c-126427)
Paper: Whisper White cut to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 to form card base, Gumball Green cut to 5-1/4 x 4, Watercolor Paper cut to about 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 and 3 x 3 and 3-1/4 x 1/2″
Stampin’ Up! Ink: Jet Black StazOn and StazOn Cleaner
Accessories: Neutrals Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Regals Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
- Run your Gumball Green piece through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Folder and then punch a hold toward the upper left corner
- Using the StazOn ink, stamp the image on the larger watercolor paper piece; color the image using your Watercolor Wonder Crayons and your Aqua Painter filled with water; randomly watercolor colors onto the other two pieces, being sure not to blend too much
- Once the smaller pieces are dry, stamp the greeting on the smallest piece using StazOn ink; run the other piece through the Big Shot using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits; once you remove the butterflies you can add a little more watercolor if you want, again being careful not to blend too much.
- Position stamped watercolor image on the card where you want it, being sure to line it up so it will be framed under the punched-out portion of the Gumball Green piece.
- Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Gumball Green piece, and wrap the lower portion with the ribbon, using Glue Dots to affix to the back side. Remove the coverings from the dimensionals and adhere Gumball Green piece over the watercolor piece.
- Affix the greeting using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere the butterflies using Glue Dots; apply pearls to the large butterfly.