Stampin’ Up! Build It Framelits Video Tutorial
Making cards for guys will be a breeze with the Stampin’ Up! Build It Framelits! It’s part of the Urban Underground Suite collection in the new Occasions Catalog. I was immediately drawn to this collection and knew I’d be buying quite a bit from it.
Check out the card making video below where I’ll show you step-by-step how to make this handmade masculine card.
- Fold a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Basic Black card stock in half to create your card base.
- Emboss a 2-3/4″ x 5-3/8″ piece of a Silver Foil Sheet using your Big Shot and the Hexagonal Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder.
- Cut a 1″ x 5-3/8″ piece of the silver “X” on black pattern from the Urban Underground Designer Paper collection.
- Glue the embossed Silver Foil Sheet to the Urban Underground piece along the long edge, overlapping about 1/4″ to 3/5″; glue this combined piece to the front left of the Basic Black card base.
- Cut out three bolts and two screws from a scrap piece of Silver Foil using the Build It Framelits and glue along the right side of the card front.
- Swipe the Embossing Buddy across a scrap piece of Basic Black cardstock and then stamp the greeting “Hoping Your Day is Perfect” from Suite Sentiments in VersaMark ink. Pour White embossing powder over the image, tap off excess, and melt the powder using your Heat Tool.
- Cut the greeting out with your Big Shot and the Hexagonal die from the Build It Framelits.
- Attach the greeting to the front of your card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamp the “Just Like You” from Suite Sentiments in Basic Black Archival Ink.
- Line up the following small stamps on a clear block in any order and stamp along the bottom of the Whisper White piece in Basic Black Archival Ink: screw, happy face, bolt, nail head.
- Glue the stamped Whisper White piece to the inside of your card.
Click on a photo below for more information or to purchase in my Online Store.