PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
If you live in the Seattle-Tacoma area join us Saturday, May 18, 2013 for our first of many scrapbook crops. Hang out with friends and get inspired to complete your scrapbook page ideas or hand stamped cards. You can even bring your computer and work on your digital scrapbooking!
NOTE: Early Bird pricing ends April 15th!
There will be goodie bags, prize drawings, and lunch is even included! Lunch includes a sandwich, fresh fruit, chips, a cookie, and a beverage. Your lunch options are:
- Beef & Cheddar – roast beef and sharp cheddar cheese served on whole wheat
- Chicken Caeser Wrap – Fresh cut romaine with garlic chicken, drizzled with a zesty caeser dressing
- Vegetarian Wrap – Fresh assorted vegetables with seasoned cream cheese, served on a chipotle wrap
Early Bird pricing ends March 31st, and there will be a special drawing for the first 20 people who register!
Sign up now to reserve your spot. Please use your best e-mail address when you register, as details will be e-mailed later.
- WHEN: Saturday, May 18, 2013
- WHERE: Renton Technical College, 3000 NE 4th St Renton, WA 98056
- TIME: 10:00 to 6:00
REGISTER NOW FOR EARLY BIRD PRICING